Monday, March 29, 2010
CREATE with Cloth, Paper, Scissors!
the Premier Mixed-Media Retreat in 2010, August 25-29, Rosemont, Ilinois
This fall Cloth Paper Scissors will host an event that will celebrate artistic expression through Mixed-Media unlike any other. CREATE with Cloth Paper Scissors is a new Retreat that will bring together inspiring artist instructors and enthusiastic participant artists of all levels for an exciting weekend of workshops, special contests & prizes, shopping opportunities, and the first ever Mixed Media Mixer. The Retreat will take place August 25 through 29, 2010, at the Rosemont Hotel just outside bustling Chicago.
Leslie Tucker Jenison and I will be team teaching at this retreat!
• Learn interesting techniques &; make creative projects in Workshops taught by renowned mixed-media artists
• Shop for supplies and unique finished artworks at the Exciting Vendor Night
• Meet the Cloth Paper Scissors team, Instructors and new friends at the 1st ever CREATE Mixed-Media Mixer
• Participate in Artist challenges to win great prizes
• Celebrate Art at the CREATE with Cloth Paper Scissors Retreat
Check out the website for details and sign up for updates.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Jamie, I think this retreat sounds like a lot of fun. Oh, how I'd love to come. But the timing is bad for me, as I'm off boating in So. Cal. with DH. Hopefully they'll be another retreat that I can attend.ReplyDelete